Alien::Package::Rpm - an object that represents a rpm package
DESCRIPTIONThis is an object class that represents a rpm package. It is derived from Alien::Package.
- Relocatable rpm packages have a prefixes field.
- Detect rpm files by their extension.
- Install a rpm. If RPMINSTALLOPT is set in the environment, the options in it are passed to rpm on its command line.
- Implement the scan method to read a rpm file.
- Implement the unpack method to unpack a rpm file. This is a little nasty because it has to handle relocatable rpms and has to do a bit of permissions fixing as well.
- Prepare for package building by generating the spec file.
- Delete the spec file.
- Build a rpm. If RPMBUILDOPT is set in the environment, the
options in it are passed to rpm on its command line.
- Set/get version.
- Set/get script fields.
- Set/get arch field. When the arch field is set, some sanitizing is done first to convert it to the debian format used internally. When it's retrieved it's converted back to rpm form from the internal form.
AUTHORJoey Hess <joey [ät] kitenet.net>
NextAlien::Package::Slp - an object that represents a slp package
PreviousAlien::Package::Pkg - an object that represents a Solaris pkg package