abstractile - draw abstract mosaic patterns of interlocking tilesPermission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its documentation for any purpose and without fee is hereby granted, provided that the above copyright notice appear in all copies and that both that copyright notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation.
SYNOPSISabstractile [-sleep seconds] [-speed int] [-tile tile_mode] [-fps]
DESCRIPTIONThe abstractile program draws chaotic grids of randomly colored and shaped interlocking tiles.
OPTIONSabstractile accepts the following options:
- -sleep seconds
- Specify the number of seconds to sleep between screens (0-60).
- -speed int
- A value between 0 and 5 used to specify the speed at which each screen is drawn.
- -tile tile_mode
- The type of tile that is drawn on each screen. Legal values are random, flat, thin, outline, block, neon, and tiled
- Display the current frame rate and CPU load.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.
SEE ALSOX , xscreensaver
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2004 by Steve Sundstrom. Based on examples from the hacks directory of xscreensaver, Copyright (c) 1997, 1998, 2002 Jamie Zawinski <jwz [ät] jwz.org>
Nextack - grep-like text finder
Previous3D raster maps in general GRASS GIS is one of the few GIS software packages with 3D raster data support. Data are stored as a 3D raster with 3D cells of