aa-enabled - test whether AppArmor is enabled
DESCRIPTIONaa-enabled is used to determine if AppArmor is enabled.
OPTIONSaa-enabled accepts the following arguments:
- -h, --help
- Display a brief usage guide.
- -q, --quiet
- Do not output anything to stdout. This option is intended to be used by scripts that simply want to use the exit code to determine if AppArmor is enabled.
EXIT STATUSUpon exiting, aa-enabled will set its exit status to the following values:
- if AppArmor is enabled.
- if AppArmor is not enabled/loaded.
- intentionally not used as an aa-enabled exit status.
- if the AppArmor control files aren't available under /sys/kernel/security/.
- if aa-enabled doesn't have enough privileges to read the apparmor control files.
- if any unexpected error or condition is encountered.
BUGSIf you find any bugs, please report them at < https://bugs.launchpad.net/
SEE ALSOapparmor , apparmor.d , aa_is_enabled , and <http://wiki.apparmor.net>.
Nextaa-exec - confine a program with the specified AppArmor profile
Previousa5booklet - copy two A5 pages from a .dvi file to one A4 page in another.